Limited 1-Year Warranty
Riverwood Acoustics warrants that each speaker manufactured in its Ottawa facility will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of shipment from Riverwood Acoustics.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions herein, Riverwood Acoustics, at its discretion and as the sole remedy under the Riverwood Acoustics Limited 1-Year Warranty, will replace or repair a defective product or components with comparable product or components free of charge. This warranty is made only to the original purchaser for 1 year from the date of shipment from Riverwood Acoustics.
- Warranty is limited to normal use.
- Warranty is limited to indoor use only.
- Warranty is limited to generally accepted care and maintenance of natural wood products and environments.
- Natural wood surfaces are subject to denting, scratching, and gauging if not properly used and cared for. Warranty is subject to use and care in accordance with the use and care instructions provided in the user manual and wood care section of Riverwood Acoustics’ website (www.riverwoodacoustics.com).
- Damage identified as carrier related.
- Normal wear and tear of wood products during course of ownership.
- Color, grain, or texture of natural wood materials.
- Damages or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, improper care, or modifications.
- Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of Riverwood Acoustics’ control, or (B) customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment in any way.
- Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of Riverwood Acoustics’s product, without Riverwood Acoustics’ written authorization unconditionally VOIDS the Warranty.
- The performance of the equipment when used in combination with equipment not purchased, specified, or approved by Riverwood Acoustics.
All Warranty Claims are subject to Riverwood Acoustics approved inspections. Disputes may involve independent 3rd party evaluation.
Every unit produced at Riverwood Acoustics is completely inspected by a quality control team whose emphasis is on assembly, finish and final inspections with empowerment to stop any unit not meeting Riverwood Acoustics high quality standards.
LIGHT & NATURAL FINISHES
The beauty of all wood products comes from the variations created by nature including color, grain, and texture. These variations are not considered defects and Riverwood Acoustics Limited 1-Year Warranty does not cover color, grain and texture variations associated with natural wood and grain seen in any finish color. Riverwood Acoustics sets standards for wood selections; however, variations, especially apparent in light/natural finishes, will occur from one piece to another even if they are finished at the same time.
Finishes such as Walnut will display more natural characteristics due to their light stain. Grain, pattern and color from unit to unit are not guaranteed or warranted and products will not be replaced due to these variations. Exposure to light and age will cause darkening of natural wood products; therefore Riverwood Acoustics cannot guarantee or warrant finish match of new products being placed with existing products.
Light and Natural Finishes may reflect these differences more, while Medium to Dark Finishes will blend natural wood differences. These variations and differences are not considered defects and Riverwood Acoustics’s Limited 1-Year Warranty does not cover color, grain, and texture variations associated with natural wood and grain seen in any finish color.
There are no other warranties except as expressly set forth above either expressed or implied. Please make all warranty claims to firstname.lastname@example.org.